We are thrilled you’re here and invite you to explore new and exciting content to continue your exploration. Discover new tools and ideas through your business tracks, take a closer look at our general session content, chat with your peers and enjoy our interactive features. Come back and visit as often as you’d like - make sure to “heart” your favorites and leave comments for the content creators!
Enjoy your visit!
HxGN Live evolve720 is a 360-degree virtual environment. Use your mouse to move and the scroll wheel to zoom in and out.
You can also use the left and right arrows on the side of the screen and the zoom in and out buttons on the menu to control your view.
Click the hot spots buttons to take a closer look at the gallery specific content.
Click on the map pin icon to view an interactive floorplan of the space.
Click the hotspots button to view content, like, and comment.
Use the dropdown menu to find a piece of content by its name.
Make sure to leave comments and feedback for your favorite pieces of content. To leave comments, you must register first.
Are you ready to bounce back? Business resilience is the ability of the organization to rapidly adapt and respond to business disruptions, safeguard people and assets, while maintaining continuous business operations. Resilient organizations plan and act to secure their mission-critical and the IT and OT infrastructure through which they operate. Industrial control systems face growing risk from malicious or inadvertent changes. Hackers have increased their knowledge of industrial control systems and are becoming more coordinated and targeted in their efforts to take over process control systems. Engineering mistakes can go unnoticed and potentially affect production without automated detection in place.
In this video presentation we discuss/demonstrate:
Over the last couple of years, the rapid evolution of industrial controls systems combined with the introduction of computer networks and informational technology has resulted in significantly safer, more reliable, more productive facilities. However, this transformation has resulted in large gaps in informational technology (IT) and operational technology (OT) when it comes to supporting and securing industrial controls systems environments. It is vital to be able to rapidly identify cyber risks, protect IT/OT assets, and streamline industrial compliance reporting and audits.
In this presentation we will discuss the necessary components to establish an enterprise-wide OT/IT cybersecurity program within your industrial environment. There will also be a brief demo of how PAS’ Cyber Integrity software enables companies to develop and support a robust cybersecurity strategy across an enterprise. The demo will highlight the following:
• Inventory dashboard and comprehensive inventory details
• Continuous IT/OT vulnerability management
• Configuration management capabilities
• Compliance management support for industry standards such as NERC CIP, IEC 62443 and NIST
Operational technology cybersecurity is a crucial part of operational safety and security. These industries are at risk of numerous environmental, human and physical disruptions, which can start locally or regionally and cascade across multiple industries. Securing these critical infrastructures against continuous changes requires constant vigilance. The OT cybersecurity team must focus on executing an OT cybersecurity strategy that includes:
• Plans to strengthen their existing OT asset
• Configuration management best practices to address gaps and ensure compliance with internal and external cybersecurity standards
In this presentation, we will talk about:
• The OT cybersecurity strategy that critical infrastructures OT team adapts
• How OT cybersecurity strategies are aligned with overall company strategy
• The gap OT cyber teams planned to close
• How the COVID-19 pandemic impacted OT cybersecurity strategy
• What critical infrastructures look for while evaluating OT solution providers under challenging conditions
• Why critical infrastructures select PAS' Cyber Integrity as their OT asset and configuration management solution
• How PAS helps clients meet OT cybersecurity goal despite the global pandemic
In this short video presentation we share a vision for the systems and processes required to begin to focus your vulnerability mitigation efforts to the highest value targets.
We briefly cover:
• Requirements for rapid identification of the highest risk assets
• The development of a holistic enterprise-wide view of vulnerability risk management
• Maintaining situational awareness
• Identification and prioritization of risks
• Selecting the most cogent remediation path
We will also share some of the ways one can utilize the NEW Vulnerability Analytics Dashboard to quickly focus on three example use cases.